13 May 2009

Wiki Wednesday

Onwards with my quest to fill my daily blog posts with a particular theme rather than some random madness (I've decided to stick with organized chaos). I've decided to theme my Wednesdays as 'Wiki Wednesdays'. A random Wiki article every week so that you won't run out of conversational pieces. At least there's something educational every time you reach and read this humble blog of mine. So here's today's random Wiki article, "The Bristol Stool Chart."



According to the article, you would want to find yourself in the Type3-5 of the chart, anything else proves that there's something medically wrong with you. Bear this chart in mind the next time nature comes a calling. Although the article never quite entirely explains how your stool should end up in Type 3-5 of the chart. I do think it has got to do with the daily recommended fiber intake. Please refer to the Food Pyramid for the recommended daily fiber intake.

No comments: