15 February 2008

Something to Shout About

The inlet photo is a screen shot from my Feed burner today. It's a little too small I know but I can't quite figure how to manipulate it so it pops up a little larger in my blog. Anyhow, I'm not the person who brags alot but just thought that I'd share this little fact for this blog with you. I've had nine visitors to this blog today! That's quite a feat considering I'm not really promoting this blog for traffic but more of a little area where I can vent my frustrations and feelings etc. This is quite a significant milestone I think it has a alot to do with my post on Valentine's day. A more thorough analysis from Feed burner turns out that most of the hits were from Google's search engine and that most of the visitors here came across this site through word searches like , Paul Potts and Valentine's and I wasn't even thinking of fishing for traffic. I learn something new everyday.

It's February already and it's post Valentine's day. I'm not exactly walking on air at this moment seems like the black cloud of gloom is hovering over my crown, it's been gloomy the whole week with bursts of sunshine much like Vancouver weather when it start to rain. Not sure why the sudden blues. I'm just looking back in anger when I should be looking forward for the future.

Typed a draft today but I don't think I'll ever publish it, I just think it isn't meant for public domain at moment. Don't get me wrong it's not a lewd post or anything just that it contains stuff that I think should remain as a draft or at least when the time is right I'd like to go back to it and publish it. I'm getting a little incoherent at the moment. That's what too much coffee and Internet will do to you.

I got off the hook with a Korean awhile ago. It's giving me a headache at the moment. My vein on my forehead is about to pop. I decided to blog a little at least it'll get my mind of what was said about. It'll help me alleviate some pressure.

My wife will be at work this weekend. Their short by two staffs so she's called in to cover for them. So it's super daddy mode without mommy. I'll whip out the camera and take some shots of my souljahs and you'll know why it's super daddy mode. Have a great weekend y'all.

No comments: