17 January 2008

Gadget Lust

Let's face it, it's barely two weeks into the new year and like most tech savvy people I know you're depressed at how 'old' your appliances are compared to other models out in the market. Here's my comprehensive list of gadget lust:

  1. The trendy yet versatile Motorola Razr2 V9. Forget your PC. Internet at the touch of a button.
  2. Sony PS3. Drool, drool, drool.
  3. The Ogawa, Smart 10 massage chair. Available in Olive Green, Ebony Black, Khaki Beige and Classic Brown. You need something for your tush to rest on while you savor your gaming experience on your PS3
  4. Let's just throw in that 50 inch High Definition TV from Pioneer. Clarity is in the house!
  5. Was that a whimper or was that Godzilla stomping through your living room? Meet the masters of home audio, Panasonic model SC-PT750. Ah, I can hear nature calling...
  6. What better way to capture life's precious moments than with the Canon PowerShot A570
  7. You gotta have wheels to test out your latest camera. What better way to get around than the Hummer H3
  8. What's that? Where do I park it? In my 66, 000 square foot hi-tech house of course.
  9. Did I forget a yacht anchored next to it. Meet the 37m Sunseeker
Dream on...

2 comments:

NorthBorneoGirl said...

I can only afford PS3 so far :) as for the rest, I'll just add them to my wish list heheheh ...

Unknown said...

It's all about the Moolah...I'm wondering with all the wealthy philantropists in the world and how come none of them are knocking at my door giving away money