15 January 2008

Remember when...

I was uploading pictures of my mom's 60th birthday earlier on when I felt the sudden need to post this picture of my youngest daughter Tasha. Babies make the best subjects when photographed. There's nothing more innocent and pure. Can't help but fall head over heels when you look into her adorable eyes. Just makes you feel or squirmish inside. She's been quite a stunner since birth. The nurses at her maternity clinic couldn't keep their hands off of her. Everywhere we go people can help but notice how pretty and fair she is.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

NorthBorneoGirl said...

gotcha!

She is an adorable pretty little girl :) and she is my niece!

Unknown said...

Her older sister is getting alot of praises too :)

Idah's Family Bluez said...

Hi, sorry, my name is Idah, and i correspond with Norma on our blog and messenger...

Your daughter is so beautiful!!!
:D