17 February 2009

Tuesday's Here Again

If you've been following this blog since early February, you would recall that I've been trying to organize my posts into a particular given theme for every weekday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's are still at the drawing board while Thursdays and Fridays has been themed Tech Thursday and Freaky Fridays.

It is seriously harder than it is trying to come up with something that would be interesting enough to keep you satiated for more. I can imagine how network executives feel when they have to keep on fulfilling their target audience with TV shows that will keep them glued at any given time of day.

So it's another Tuesday and as I sit in my chair glaring at my 17 inch LCD screen thinking of what to present to you, I find myself sinking deeper and deeper into the great pool of emptiness. I'm not quite sure of which rabbit to pull out of the hat. So, I decide to do a little Googling. It's what I do when I'm either stumped or stupefied. This is what caught my eye as I filtered the results at Google: 10 Killer Posts Ideas

It may not seem a lot but in general it helps put your thoughts in order rather than trying to pull rabbits from thin air like yours truly. So you're thinking. What'll it be for Tuesdays? It'll be the no. 1 item listed in the link that is "How to". I'll make up what's for Mondays and Wednesday as we go along. Right now I'm transfixed on the subject of How to's. A whole doorway of infinite possibilities has opened up on the subject itself.

I suggest the following how-to for you to ponder upon:

How to Create a Butterfly Garden

Why this "How to" you ask?

  1. The easiness of it all: Living in the tropics is ideally a place where you can experiment with this possibility because of the limitless supply of flora and fauna available. You don't need to go far to look for a particular plant species it could be already growing in your back yard. You don't even have to try to collect these creatures as they are abundantly available as long as the flowers are in bloom.
  2. Eco-toursim: It's the buzz word lately where tourism and the ecology unites. You may be a small resort or chalet operator. Thus, It's probably one of the least expensive ventures for you to start working on immediately.
  3. Photography: The internet has spurned a growing number of digital camera buffs, what better way for them to expand their portfolio in the world of macro photography.

No comments: